Bantoa is an online fashion discovery startup. By aggregating online fashion products and fashion accessories into outfits, the platform’s goal is to make easier for users finding the best products and the cheapest combinations according to their style and their preferences.
My Growth Marketing services include:
- Users quantitative and qualitative customer journey analysis: identifying drop-offs, user personas and mapping users journeys to set optimisation goals
- Users qualitative analysis: gathering users feedback building and delivering online surveys and one-to-one meetings
- Data and Key business metrics analysis: analysing the core business metrics and the product KPIs, I’ve created a dashboard to map users behaviour and users funnels to be able to understand issues and to map the overall business model with a data-driven approach.
- Value proposition generation and competitors analysis to differentiate the business model.
- Product Marketing Optimisation Strategies: using A/B testing, I advised on improving the product based on users’ behaviour analysis and key business metrics.
In collaboration with the team, thanks to all of those analyses, we implemented a new onboarding strategy focusing on users preferences and behaviours. Our activation metrics improved leading to better conversion and retention.
Finally, I executed a Growth Strategy: focusing on customer insights, we decided to drop the free users funnel and build a better product for the retained users thanks to the new onboarding strategy.
This product optimisation strategy has been replicated to 4 more countries leading the company to achieve 400k active users, activating the 25% of its current registered user base.