People.io is a adtech startup aiming to revolutionise the way you watch online ads, helping users to get spendable credits out of the personal data advertisers are using.
As Interim Growth Marketing Manager, I led the marketing team, working on the Beta go-to-market strategy to achieve marketing goals in early 2016.
My services include:
- Exceeded acquisition beta users goals (+100%) in the first two months.
- Planning and execution of paid campaigns on social channels (Twitter, Instagram) and Google AdWords experimenting on channels, copy, running A/B testing, data and user journey analysis.
- Coordinating with the PR agency and freelancers to achieve growth and publicity goals.
- Building the content strategy on social media and the blog and leading the team of content creators
- Building the channels from scratch, reaching out to 200+ influencers to gather consensus and brand awareness.
- Partnering with 10+ meetups, in order to gather users feedback and develop a users research & development strategy. I lead the user interviews, analysing data to understand users feedback and optimise the user journey.
- Organising events to acquire beta testers targeting students to build the brand ambassadors program and to gather feedback from specific target audiences (200+ attendees).