People.io is an adtech startup aiming to revolutionise the way people watch online ads. Through an app, the idea was to help users to get spendable credits out of the personal data advertisers/brands were using for markets/product research.
As Interim Growth Marketing Manager, I led the marketing team, working on the Beta go-to-market strategy to achieve marketing goals in early 2016.
My services include:
- Planning and executing the Beta launch in London, exceeding acquisition goals (+100%) in the first two months.
- Planning and execution of paid campaigns on social channels (Twitter, Instagram) and Google AdWords, continuously iterating on channels, copy and specific design thanks to A/B testing, data and funnel analysis.
- Managing the PR agency and freelancers to achieve growth using tracked links and achieving publicity goals (OOO and influencers campaigns)
- Building the content strategy on social media and the blog, leading the team of content creators
- Building the channels from scratch, reaching out to 200+ influencers to gather consensus and brand awareness.
- Partnering with 10+ meetups, in order to gather users feedback and develop a users research strategy.
- Leading users quantitative and qualitative analysis. Combining users interviews and their online data, we’ve optimised the overall user journey on the app coordinating with designers and devs.
- Organising events to acquire beta testers targeting students to build the brand ambassadors program and to gather feedback from specific target audiences (200+ attendees).
- Defining users personas and creating strategies to optimise the spending according to their behaviour.