Questa Non È Arte – This is Not Art is my art side project. It’s an online community for emerging artists, between London and Italy, organising art festivals in non-conventional locations.
With a digital magazine and a series of events, This is Not Art is the place for emerging artists to get in touch with other artists and to achieve brand awareness, engagement and sales.
No. 5 art festivals have been organised in Vicenza (Italy) gathering more than 200 people
The first art festival in London has been organised in Deptford at the Brookmill Pub in November 2017, a one-day event which has involved 50+ artists and 250+ attendees.
In 2016-17 This is Not Art has also been a partner of Personal Relations, an international touring exhibition dedicated to portrait miniatures, exhibiting 150 artworks in London, The Hague and Vicenza during 2016/2017.
- Digital PR, liaising with art bloggers and partnering with creative organisations
- Content Strategy for the online magazine
- Leading a team of 10 international contributors
- Digital Project Manager for the art festivals coordinating digital marketing tasks and achieving outreach goals.
- Digital Project Manager for Personal Relations, liaising with designers, content producers and local organisation for PR goals.
- Social Media Marketing strategy and execution.