Rentecarlo is a sharing economy platform for peer-to-peer car rentals, now part of Admiral.
Planning, executing, monitoring and optimizing the cross-channels acquisition plan (PPC, Paid Social, email campaigns and content). I’ve achieved 7,000 new users and 800 cars in 6 months.
Owning the content strategy and the online marketing plan, I was responsible for implementing community strategies and digital marketing campaigns (paid social and AdWords) to reach KPIs.
Leading the marketing team, I managed external partners and the PR agency.
- Users quantitative and qualitative analysis, combining online data and feedback to map user journeys and understanding drop-offs and optimisation opportunities.
- A/B testing, continuous product iteration on landing pages and acquisition campaigns.
- Business overall goals definition and KPI definition.
- Product Optimisation strategies which have driven the launch of new features (the car review system, SMS integration, Messaging app, social login).
- Social Media Strategy & Execution.
- Users Acquisition, Activation and Retention Strategies following the AARRR model.
- Marketing Growth Strategies (Testimonials, Ambassadors, Partnerships with other sharing economy apps and institutional organisation such as SE UK).
- Social Paid acquisition campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- Managing the PR agency and the content team for specific campaigns.